Kahr Handgun Forum banner
45141 - 45160 of 45170 Posts

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Morning...39 & it may get to 60...got an early routine eye doc appt. with the optometrist; try to buy / find some hot tub chems for a water changeout; see if my foot can handle some pickleball then possibly get in a gar session before grilling a steak for dinner...full day...later...

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning......looks like a mid-60's day with slight chance of rain later. Have #2 grand daughter today- school is out. Will do a grocery run later. Then we dodge the stores cause it will get crowded.
About ready for another range day.....just not working out. I'll get there eventually.

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Good early morning…… waking up with a cup of dark roast…. Work this morning, then off for thanksgiving. I do work Black Friday 9-5 then Saturday am, so my week is a long one …..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning....just hanging around. Have the 2 sons here and 2 grandkids. Breakfast was tight- small house!
Gotta learn that when old folks downsize- they must go somewhere else for family get to-gathers.

We're are going out one more time.....Agatha thinks we need more stuff :rolleyes: . Hopefully we can get done with it .

Happy Turkey Day..........

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Good evening……. Worked earlier today…… went home for dinner…. Then went to the gar bar…. Smoked an H Upmann Banker gar with a hard seltzer and a Glencadam single malt …..

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Morning...will just stay at home this Thanksgiving - was supposed to go over to my son's B-I-L's but his wife had COVID about 10 days ago but still has a lingering cough so the wife & I decided not to go over since there's not much room to spread out at their house...my son's family will stop over before going over there.
I hope for a much better result for your Thanksgiving... :}

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Happy T/G.....hope y'all have some good hash. I just finished the gravy- chick is in the oven- all else is ready. We'll hit it in about an hour. Once done then we have a coupe pies and ice cream......I can already feel the discomfort! :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving …….. having dinner at my older son’s house…… my younger son’s family are all sick, so I’m it going near there …. A little later I’ll head over to the gar lounge as the owner is opening this evening, actually mostly for us regulars….. so I’ll be stopping by for a gar and drink !!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning.....possibly some rain today. Got a little running around this morning...will also pick up another grand child. Will have the 2 older ones today- they are no trouble at all.
# 2 son will be swapping rental cars today- gotta pick up a car at one place and return the older one at another place-what a freakin' pita. Got the body work done but will have to move that car to another shop for the electrical work. It's a screwed up world. :unsure:

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Good evening….. worked a full day today…… they fed us lunch there….. went home and changed, then on to the gar lounge….. I bought 8 Gurkha 15 year cellar reserves, and a couple of Gurkha Ghosts ……..

Paired with a 603 Hard seltzer……

A gar buddy gifted me the Oliva Melanio !

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Good evening….. worked a full day today…… they fed us lunch there….. went home and changed, then on to the gar lounge….. I bought 8 Gurkha 15 year cellar reserves, and a couple of Gurkha Ghosts …….. Paired with a 603 Hard seltzer
A gar buddy gifted me the Oliva Melanio !
Very nice way to spend the day after work!!! Nice Ron...I like anything Serie V! :)

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning.......looks like a rainy day ahead. Unfortunately gotta go out in it shortly. I can deal with it- Agatha freaks out.
Anyway, looks like things will begin to settle down again for a month anyway. I guess i really don't like the holidays- would prefer things settle down and flow smoothly.
Got a trigger spring kit for my LCP Max....will attempt an install when all the company is gone. If it works good?- may swap out the trigger too- but it is $50! -will think about it.
That's about it here.....

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Morning...40's & rain...glad a got in my gar session with an Oliva Serie V Robusto yesterday...my other foot decided to act up causing a lot of severe pain without cause or showing any swelling or other issues starting early yesterday morning after getting out of bed...docs haven't been able to determine cause over many years...

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Morning...can't get into the foot doc today so I asked to be put on standby should an opening develop - would call back depending on conditions...trying to determine if the eye antibiotic is the culprit since the foot pain & swelling occurred within 24 hours of taking the med & the eye issue has improved but not healed yet......not doing anything buy sit...

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning...looks like a pretty day. All company is gone. Its kinda peaceful......
Sorry to hear of your ailments Bill.....I feel for you. Hope you find some good medicine- not the 90 proof stuff!
Started my trigger spring update- was looking at the wrong video!- went too far. Couldn't figure our how to get back- lots of little parts. So i put it down for a couple days. May start back on that today- geepers there are a lot of springs and pins in those little guns! The main hurdle is getting the trigger put back together. Had no idea this would be so complicated :oops:
Done this before on several larger guns- no issues. Oh well- I'll get there.
Well- I guess we now look towards Christmas....... thank goodness we only have 3 grandchildren!

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Morning...almost 60 & supposed to almost get to 70 but with a lot of wind...will try to limit exposure for a gar session if I can hobble out back...barely have been able to walk either with a cane or crutches...couldn't get into the foot doc yesterday but got in to see my GP who took a lot of blood for the lab...supposed to go back in tomorrow for a consultation on the findings, if any...told my wife that we could install an overhead rail system with quick release chair & remote in the house for transfers...nope, didn't find that amusing....

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning.....(still morning?)...had to run out for blood ck and get some more meds. Sitting here waiting on the rain- we are supposed to get a lot! Rough weather to the north.
May pull the bag of Ruger pieces out and see if I can get that thing back together. I believe that is the worst malfunction I have ever had. I'll get it eventually.
In other news- did you see on the news where all 5 vehicles the SS rented to take Biden to Nantucket caught fire? It was after the cars were returned to the rental agency- but all 5 at once? If it was a "for real" attempt at the prez- they missed their mark. If it was just a publicity stunt- it was a weak one? Oh well.....

45141 - 45160 of 45170 Posts