Kahr Handgun Forum banner
45161 - 45166 of 45166 Posts

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Good evening……. Hope you get your issue there fixed soon and feel better bill…… I worked this morning and had a great day selling pc’s and services ….. now is time to relax at the lounge…. Alec Bradley Black market vandal and Vanilla Porter…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Morning...was in the low 70's yesterday then spitting snow around town & now clear & in the mid 20's - did manage to find shelter from the high wind yesterday to get that gar session in while watching the USA soccer match...only thing on the schedule today is a late morning doc appt. to discuss any findings from the blood draw Monday - foot has improved some finally...the foot swelling has only occurred between late Oct. & early April over the years...

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
Morning....well we got some rain- and wind. No damage here, but quiet a bit to the north. Other than loss of sleep- we came out good. Looks like we may have an easy day....think I'll just find a project to work on. As soon as it dries up- think I'll try to do a range trip....

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Good early morning….. drinking coffee trying to get moving off the recliner….. I think it’s too comfortable right now !!
Wor in an hour so I better get motivated here ….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Morning...25 heading into the low 50's - would like to get in a gar session but high wind is expected which could put off this activity...doc ordered another blood draw yesterday to run another test since a test showed a slightly elevated RA Factor...the doc, & myself, think it's unlikely but all possibilities are being looked at...no other problems showed on the tests...foot still swollen & painful but improved only needing a cane or 1 crutch to hobble around...out for pickleball...

45161 - 45166 of 45166 Posts