Kahr Handgun Forum banner

todays post, rant or whatever!!!!

318K views 46K replies 65 participants last post by  BillACP 
#1 ·
today's post, rant or whatever!!!!

Howdy and happy holidays!!!!

#44,041 ·
Good afternoon….. was 50 this morning and 60 now ….. still an overcast balmy day, but no rain so it’s ok by me… I had ordered a Levi’s Sherpa lined old school denim jacket, that is being delivered by FedEx today….. I like those Levi’s jackets….. they are timeless and never go out of style, they also wear like iron….. I have an insulated full on jacket and ski gloves for the wicked cold weather, but wanted something more practical to wear the rest of the time….. I got sticker shock when I saw how much they cost now a days, almost 5x what they were when I was young and bought one ……. Gar session today with Bill [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#44,051 ·
Good morning…… work later this morning….. cloudy 55 and no rain….. bills tiki bar might be ready for some savory delights on the menu …. Prepared by resident master road kill chef “higgy con carne” ……. I’ll bartend bourbon and beer liquid refreshments !

Reactions: BillACP
#44,054 ·
Afternoon.....had company this am.....Agatha's niece was here for me to look at her laptop- would not charge. She knew more about it than me.
Got a funeral to go to Monday.....the daughter's MIL that had the covid. Supposedly a family visitation, then graveside service out in the open. I dread it.
I just hope the world can get a grip on this and get it under some kind of control. We are still dodging crowds.

#44,055 ·
Day full of Dr appointments and some LGS stops. Tomorrow is chores and honey do list jobs. Thought I had found my MK9 Elite I been looking for but was not the Elite, and not in the best of condition for $575. Actually it looks like I took care of my old Skyy CPX1 ( and yes it was one of the original Skyy firearms) better than the person that owned this poor Kahr. Bass Pro has a good deal on ammo for $16.99 each...Herter's 9mm.

#44,056 ·
Morning......expecting a little rain today. Will have granddaughter today. Unfortunately we will bury her other grandmother Monday. She would not take the shot- what a shame.
I just hope the world can find some way to get through these trying times.
One thing we know for sure-Joe Biden is not the answer.....but we already knew that. Wish we could fast-forward about 3 years.....maybe things might look a little better?

#44,058 ·
Morning......the good news- it's not hot! A cold front came through yesterday.....temp is 44 this am! Great!

More good news- I finally got Pandora working in my CRV. For years I have struggled with the radio- trying to find music I could tolerate- constantly bumping to the next station to no avail. Been trying figure out how to play music from my phone. Just could not make it work.... and finally after "reading" the car manual over and over....I see this line- "attach your phone to this port with a usb cable". So I did that and in a few seconds-boom! I could had the Eagles playing. Now all my favorite OLD music is at my finger tips. I'm happy.

#44,060 ·
Good morning...... well needed day off.... made some baked ziti to bring over to my sons house later..... so im wondering what road kill chef "Higgy con carne" will be preparing for bills tiki bar Sunday special...... maybe some road rash raccoon or tire tread toad, or possibly squashed snake stew ? A tasty dish for sure. Ill do some laundry and relax as well..... the Buccaneers already played and won this past week, so im good ......

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk