Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the book for the cw9 said to use a tool to adjust the rear sight on my cw9 anyone know what that tool is or should be :D

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
XDpusher.jpg a sight pusher, or a soft punch and hammer.
Think I'd call around and see if someone in your area has got one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have shot a bunch and it seems that i am always 6 inches to the left and i have tryed a bunch of different finger placement ,fast and slow shooting and it seems i am always 6 inches to the left

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
I would use a pusher if you do any adjusting.................when I got my replacement sights from kahr they had instructions with them, specifically stating to use a sight pusher and not a punch...............for whatever its worth !!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have shot a bunch and it seems that i am always 6 inches to the left and i have tryed a bunch of different finger placement ,fast and slow shooting and it seems i am always 6 inches to the left
don't adjust your shooting style to correct imperfections, adjust the gun (if possible) to except your natural abilities.. Much easier and consistent. Let's think of the gun as if it were a golf club.. You buy a new club that you can't hit. Do you change your swing to be able to hit the club, or do you adjust the club to your swing and play like a champion...?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts