Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
That is cool, but have you seen the one with the American flag design on it. Now that is a beautiful gun.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Kahr " ALL AMERICAN "

This is the ALL AMERICAN edition. This would look spectacular with some color added to it.

Font Trigger Rectangle Gun barrel Air gun

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
nice....:dispirited:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Sweet..........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Over the last week I remember seeing an commercial advertisement for a "Blue" Kahr.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Come on Guys, kahrhauler is asking if this finish will be easily scratch. Not is if it is nice or pretty, we all know that it is.

Scratches! Anyone know about Scratches. GEES Guys.

Kahrhauler, please be patient, I think they may be sipping some fine Jameson Whiskey. I know I am.....:>)

Like a woman who is pretty with makeup may not look as good when the makeup ain't perfect. Guns can be the same way. However, If she is a good woman or if it's a good gun and if you treat them well, they will always be beautiful to you. My wife is turning 55 this month and looks as beautiful as she did 33 years ago. Yep, she has a few scratches, but I don't care.

Reactions: John70

·
Registered
35 Posts
My best guess would be that when you start coloring or adding
any kind of a finish to a stainless steel slide the potential for scratching to occur and be more visible would be obvious. The one with the blue coloring looks more to me like a show piece than an actual CC gun.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I agree with you GunRange, It has to be plated as dyes don't seep into Steel so when the surface is it will scratch through and the silver color of the stainless with show.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
lot's of questions come to mind none of which belong here. I guess Rat's do suck then.

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Rats don't suck, they'd rather lick first...then bite....then lick some more...nibble nibble nibble...:ass:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I've got my fingers in my ears and my eyes closed and saying over and over Na na na na na na na na na na na na

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
That's right Bob, cover your ears when reading this

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I gotum covered. I'm good.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
you got that Right