·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to see it up against a kahr model to compare size.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Just like bob, always comparing size....:eek:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Just got the chills, time to break out the lye soap..........again !!!

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
On a serious note, Magnum research makes really nice 45's.............

·
Registered
509 Posts
I also received the email from Kahr today and already I want one. I hate being old, broke and on a fixed income. However, I am thankful I have an income, but I still want the new MR 1911U.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Since kahr took over magnum research, from what I have read, the quality has gone up. And they are making some really nice guns, at decent prices. Like kahr does........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm with you Keeper, my exact thoughts word for word.

I also received the email from Kahr today and already I want one. I hate being old, broke and on a fixed income. However, I am thankful I have an income, but I still want the new MR 1911U.
To Mo and Curly - With no money and a "fixed income" What else can a guy do. No, I can't do that either.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Well larry ( bob ).......... we'll just have to send the wifey a note, and find out what your good for......... I mean at !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yours or mine?......................

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Always yours..........
By the way does she let you out at specific times during the day.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well as usual you got that wrong. She lets me IN at feeding times.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Dont they have regulations about her keeping you outside all day............you know cruelty to the neighbors type thing......

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Its been through war.......and after all these years (100), its still popular. Heck the custom gunmakers cant make them fast enough, and their guns cost thousands.......

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
And..........many police departments are going back to them, as are fbi and some of the elite military.....

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
WOW! $946 bucks? Very pricey for a Magnum Research 1911 compact.....but, I can see Bob sportin that Tiger gold one pimping mac-daddy style. :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You know.......I can see that too. What's "pimping mac-daddy style". You being a man of the streets are up on the latest.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts