Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
cm40 Kahr under a small taurus TCP 380. Wow, that kahr's small.

I wanta shoot one.

Will there be a kahr cw 40?

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
I see the "sickness" getting ready to set in..............oh that sickness.........!!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehehe, prob stick with 380 45acp. My carbine shoots 40sw. Iam selling sig938 /$500, gave it to dennis today. Iam gonna shoot that 40Kahr.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm a big Sig fan, but I just don't understand the love affair with the P238 & P938. Single action and I would never trust a condition 1 with one of these. Maybe I need to have someone sell me on them. Tell me what is the advantage to having one of these over my model 60 with a pocket clip. It fits in my front jeans pocket and looks like a pocket knife.

Then there's the alternative, my MK40 slipped on my hip.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I thought about those model Sigs but decided I like the kahr's better for several reasons.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Lighter weight..........and da trigger ( comfort zone ) kind of thing for many !!

·
Registered
276 Posts
The sigs are VERY nice guns. But the only thing better for carry than your model 60 would be a 442/642 no hammer to snag on anything. The jframe is imo the best carry weapon available. I am kicking myself for letting mine go

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sigs nice but as of now l'll take a broke in kahr. Iam gonna wait on cm9 to show up local.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Can you put in a request to a dealer and see what they can do?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts