Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
View attachment 168 ..........

I carried a buck cadet for years and years cause that's what my dad used.

About 4 years ago a friend gave me my first case for looking at his rife. Then I bought a basspro case peanut at Springfield, now ive got a few!!!

Think I like the Cv cases over the ss, seems to hold a edge better but is a little harder to sharpen.

My backpocket knife is a Cheap Remington f.a.s.t. paid 15 bucks for it for a dirty Santa game and got to take it home!!! I love this knife!!! It's very smooth, VERY SHARP, easy to sharpen. Used this on all my deer this year and a few of my sil.

I just can't clip a $60 or better knife in my pocket. Would be afraid to use it, or loose it!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
I was going to do a post like this Toney, and you did it before I got to it.......we are on the same wavelength. Anyways, my EDC carry knife is one of 3 that rotate depending on what I'm doing that day. For normal everyday use a SOG Slim Jim clipped in my pocket. When I may need to carry on my belt a Benchmade Paul Axial. And if I can't carry my MK9, I will carry a Microtech switchblade.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
Man that's quite a nice little collection of pocket knives you got there !! I have a little cheapie buck pocket knife that I stick in my jeans coin pocket just to cut stuff I won't use my expensive knives for. Honestly like you said in your second post, I don't really like carrying my expensive knives because of fear of losing them or using them on something that will mess up the blade. It's really kind of stupid now that I think of it, to buy a really nice knife and then not want to carry and use it. My SOG was less than $50.00 and fine to use, so I don't think I will be buying anymore pricey knives.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive been wanting the fishing toothpick case puts out in the case with the rattletrap.
Dammit last night on knives live I seen a jig bone one with a popper!!!

Would I ever take it fishing? 3/4 of my crank baits have never ever been the the lake!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
Yeah, I've seen that one, its a beauty. Kind of crazy why we buy things like that, and then not use it...........just got to have it !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts