Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are you folks running on your CW9s? Mine shifts around too much without some kinds of help...What say you? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I guess your asking about needing rubber on grip for support? If so I'm using a rubber inter tube and it's just fine. Gottum on all my kahr's but one.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Inner tube on the grip

Trigger Gun barrel Air gun Gun accessory Metal

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess your asking about needing rubber on grip for support? If so I'm using a rubber inter tube and it's just fine. Gottum on all my kahr's but one.
I went this route and was very pleased.
Note: after installation I wiped the grip down with alcohol and increased the tackiness (sp?) by a bunch....
tube size: 16" x 1.75" x 2". turned inside out...

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
You might have noticed I actually put two rubber sleeves on the grip.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I use Hogue HANDALL grip sleeves for my Beretta 84. I really like this grip which gives a secure fit with no loose spots, giving handall the tightest and most secure fit to your gun.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the add. I am Michael from the Blue Ridge Moutnains of NC and look forward to being a part of the group. Going to be investing in my first Kahr and getting a CW45. I have seen my fair share of bad reports, that is not unusual for any manufacturer. You can't please everyone but alot of good. By the way for a tactical grip glove Pachmayer has them for all the Kahr models. Hogue and Peirce are pretty short on their offerings. The #05163 fits the Kahr P45, CW45, TP9, TP40, TP45, CT40, CT

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Welcome 320 to the forum. I'll have to look those up but am very happy with my innertube grip bra.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Welcome........and good choice of weapon

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hogue Handal Jr grip sleeve is outstanding. Have one on my CW40 and it never...ever...moves.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use a Pachmayr slip on pistol grip #4 on my P9. It isn't as thick as the Hogue. Bought it at Optics Planet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts