Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each time I visit there are 5 to 9 people viewing but not a single new post in weeks. Same with the sub forums that I go to. I'm mainly posting to see if it even comes up. It will be the first new post in several weeks if it does.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Each time I visit there are 5 to 9 people viewing but not a single new post in weeks. Same with the sub forums that I go to. I'm mainly posting to see if it even comes up. It will be the first new post in several weeks if it does.
There are just a handful of us that post on a regular basis.......I post a new topic every week or two.........there are daily posts........but from the handful of regulars......?

Reactions: Leftyis70

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ll post. New owner after a long hiatus and I too wish there was a lot of traffic here.
Havent shot the Pm 45 yet( 1 day old) but I know I’m goint to love it. Going to make a pocket and IWB leather holster for it soon.

·
Registered
592 Posts
There are several of us that post daily and often times we produce several posts!

The main issue with this forum is the advertizing that is presented in the same format as member posts! This format is confusing and results in missing "normal" posts from members!

The folks that now own this forum seem to be unwilling to separate member posts from the advertizer posts!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Old forum thread, but with only 4 thousand members might show just how few of Kahr gun owners there are. So many major upgrades and improvements of the past few years by other manufactures and Kahr has just not made any attempt to anything. Don't get me wrong, I like my Kahrs, but to be honest...they are not on par with my CZs or Glocks for ease in disassembly, mods, up grades, and especially the smaller 380s...break in period is pretty expensive with ammo cost of 380 acp today. Not one LGS or pawn shop has a Kahr firearm in the store in Gainesville area or in the small-med size towns in a 75 mile radius. Jacksonville only has 2 Kahr firearms I saw in all the gun shops there. The either love them or hate them feeling just is missing the sweet spot.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
I agree...Kahr just doesn't seem interested in improving. I look at my CW9 and CT 380 and think what they could be if Kahr went to the 1.5 stack mags and shortened that trigger pull.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I agree...Kahr just doesn't seem interested in improving. I look at my CW9 and CT 380 and think what they could be if Kahr went to the 1.5 stack mags and shortened that trigger pull.
Yes sir, just a few small changes and Kahr could be right among the top 5 easily. I would like to see a flat trigger myself, larger cap mags as you said would be great. The rail system with the bulge and tiny metal guides is not appealing to most. The take down of the slide...must have been some good ...ummm stuff, that was being smoked to come up with that system.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Yes sir, just a few small changes and Kahr could be right among the top 5 easily. I would like to see a flat trigger myself, larger cap mags as you said would be great. The rail system with the bulge and tiny metal guides is not appealing to most. The take down of the slide...must have been some good ...ummm stuff, that was being smoked to come up with that system.
Yes….. I think it’s time for Kahr to stop living in the past and start making weapons with double stack mags, and offer alternatives to their curved triggers…… the market has moved in that direction for a good while now, and I think they have not kept up with the times !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts