Kahr Forum banner

What's Your Favorite ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the list choose your favorite gun or guns..........
The list is obviously not all inclusive, so I tried to choose the most popular !!!

·
Super Moderator
23,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok ......think I got this poll up and running..........curious to see how it works out ?

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
You know most all my firearms are my favorite for what there for.

It was a hard choice between my $20 Remington or my $600 Smith for my favorite...

I own charles Daly, fie, heritage, Marlin, sig, Stevens, savage, Remington, Smith, ruger, Springfield, ria, naa, Rossi, kel-tek, cva.

·
Super Moderator
23,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...........each one has its primary use and some serve several purposes. So its a toughie to single out a favorite. If I had to choose one manufacturer for whatever that guns use would be, I would choose S&W. They just make so many different fine guns. I think you could find one to suit your purpose and taste, whatever it might be............

·
Registered
8 Posts
Of the guns on the list I only own 2 of the brands. I chose Beretta as of right now . My Kahr is new and the verdict is still out on it. My opinion could change as I get to shoot my Kahr more. The three other brands of guns I own not on the list.
I am surprised no Ruger. They are pretty popular.
Wait I can say the Kahr is my favorite centerfire. (the only centerfire I own right now and I did chose it over others muhuhahaha!)

·
Super Moderator
23,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey its a real toughie........beretta....sig....Kahr and many others are all different flavors that would serve very well also

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
I like 'em all! Just some more than others! :crazysmile:

Reactions: Toney

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
My favorite has to be the one I am carrying!:tickled_pink:

Reactions: lefty60

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I like my p380 because of it's size and therefor ease to carry. I worry about the cal size though and carry a Cm9 or the 45 when cloths allow it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I like my p380 because of it's size and therefor ease to carry. I worry about the cal size though and carry a Cm9 or the 45 when cloths allow it.
Mine too, but I worry more about capacity than caliber size.

Reactions: lefty60

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Got 7............. and a mag, but I hear what you're saying. The S&W M&P9 is nice but just to darn heavy most of the time.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Got 7............. and a mag, but I hear what you're saying.
I'd rather have 17. It took 6 hits, along with some misses, to stop Michael Brown. But we're not LEOs, have no duty to confront a thug, so I think we're reasonably armed for more likely situations.

Reactions: xsailer

·
Super Moderator
23,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd rather have 17. It took 6 hits, along with some misses, to stop Michael Brown. But we're not LEOs, have no duty to confront a thug, so I think we're reasonably armed for more likely situations.
Yes.........when put in perspective you are correct.....In my humble opinion. ....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts