Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought to myself on today's Valentines Day! My responsibility to myself and my family are mine and nobody else's. This is a good reminder for all of us and maybe even educational to those who are new to using guns for self protection, We must know whose duty to it is to protect ourselves and those that we love !
When a loved one is being raped, and you call the police, the police fail to respond quickly even negligently, even show up and leave. When you think they are their, holler out only to then find yourself being raped and forced to commit terrible acts against your will. The police cannot be held responsible.
Warren v. District of Columbia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When your estranged husband who has a restraining order against him, kidnaps your children, you call the police, even go to the police station, and they do nothing. Only to have your 3 daughters murdered, and your estranged husband shows up and shoots it out with the cops at the police station. Even under a legal restraining order the Government has no duty to protect you or your kids.
Castle Rock v. Gonzales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When your ex-boyfriend is at your door, you call 911 only to be told by the operator; we have nobody to send you for help and if he breaks in you can ask him leave. If he does attack you call the Sheriff's office in the Morning.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
When seconds count, police are only minutes away.. Stay armed & stay safe...:gun:

Reactions: yep

·
Registered
137 Posts
The police department and that particular dispatcher better be thankful I don't reside in Josephine County ... :judge:

Totally unacceptable.

Period.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unbelievable isn't it.....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Shameful response from Dispatcher. Call tomorrow?
Question... How many beatings does it take to get an equalizer eliminator in her hand and use it? Apparently more beatings than she's had. What a creep he is. Surely a 125 pound stack of crap can be had somehow.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some never learn........till its too late bob !!

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
We can only count on us, to protect us it would seem!

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
I woke up one morning around 2:30 hearing a car door, looked out the window and a car was at the end of my drive. Around a hour latter the car was still out there and nobody around.
Took the law 25 minutes to get here, they just drove around the car shining a light and left.....

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I woke up one morning around 2:30 hearing a car door, looked out the window and a car was at the end of my drive. Around a hour latter the car was still out there and nobody around.
Took the law 25 minutes to get here, they just drove around the car shining a light and left.....
I bet you felt reassured and safe after that......... :mad:

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
I was standings in the front door was expecting him to talk with me, he didnt know who I was....

Maybe I'm to big and scary ugly.. I opened the door on a officer in town after my neighbors had been fighting. He looked scared. I'm not sure if it was my looks or my hand behind my back.. I'm sure glad I don't live in town anymore.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Twice I've called 911 for some help. Both times two female cops officers came. They put on a good face but they were very edgy, just as I was, walking around in the dark behind them. I was surprised after I described the conditions that they still had their weapons holstered. Probably trained that way I guess. When I go inspecting a noise in the garage I'm a chicken. I have that gun in my shooting hand. You never know when a possum will jump out and scare the poop out of you.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Police respond more rapidly ... if you include the words "sounded like a gun shot"... :police::police::police:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Sounds like the last good cop retired when I did...LOL:fat:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
HA! oh Mr bob...Sheriff's and Highway patrol are not considered to be "cops" by "cops"...Highway patrol is AAA with a gun...:getdown:
City cops handle it all, wrecks, crime, coroner cases, court-order etc...all roads, all codes...

Reactions: feedramp

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
ahhhh AHA! Then since Mrs. Fink wasn't a cop then......then........you must mean...ohhhhhhhh I get it.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
you catch on qwik Grasshopper....:kfu:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Sharper than a cucumber, quicker than a speeding 3-toed sloth!:05.18-flustered:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts