Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies,
I haven't knowingly noticed any women forum members or contributors? I know they are out there CC'n or hunting or just interested. If you're reading this jump in here with questions you may have. I will learn from your questions I sure and would enjoy the company and maybe even a different prospective. No cursing or "hammering" each other allowed and just good clean fun ahead here. My wife has been around a guns a little and even owns one. She will not shoot it even with all the encouragement by me and others. I know she is leery of them but earnestly believes they should be used for protection. She wants me to worry with it. That's ok but I worry about her being by herself and not familiar enough with her gun to use it.
Any women contributors out there?

Maybe some of you guys can get the your ladies to join us.

(Ron I will recognize your scrawl)

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Oh bob.........you sound like a big strong and handsome as hell man. Every woman wants a man like you............
Oops..............errrrr sorry I had to burst your little daydream fantasy there bob.............
Back to reality...............morning bob.......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good Gawd!!!! See what I mean ladies? This forum needs and demands a women's input if for no other reason than to set some of the men folk here on the right path. I mean Mr. Rat and "Duke" Dude John listen to their better half. Of course that may be why they come here. A hemmm Ah, back to business.....ladies?

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Every man needs a safer and sane, or in your case insane place to inhabit. Away from their other half.....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I rest my case.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
The mere mention of a gun causes my wife much angst! I have to stay under the radar. I have tried a long time ago to get her to participate when we were at an uncles farm and shooting a 22 at targets for fun!. She said NO WAY!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I understand your angst John. At least mine lets me play even though she probably wished I wouldn't. Having said that we do agree theat nuts are fast causing a lot of harm to innocents and agrees with my wants of CC and of course my increased interest.

Reactions: John70
1 - 7 of 7 Posts