1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
A nice looking weapon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just sent the man his money, no reply said he shipped but will not send a tracking number or a receipt proving that he sent it to my ffl dealer. I am a fool for falling for this con don't make the same mistake as me .

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Just sent the man his money, no reply said he shipped but will not send a tracking number or a receipt proving that he sent it to my ffl dealer. I am a fool for falling for this con don't make the same mistake as me .
I am sorry to hear that. You may have thought of this, but, depending on how you paid, you might stop payment.

A fraud report to police would be in order. If any of this was done by mail, the postal service would investigate. Maybe the BATF would be interested?

Of course, we will ban this guy from the forum.

I hope that you can find a resolution to this situation.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
I am sorry to hear that. You may have thought of this, but, depending on how you paid, you might stop payment.

A fraud report to police would be in order. If any of this was done by mail, the postal service would investigate. Maybe the BATF would be interested?

Of course, we will ban this guy from the forum.

I hope that you can find a resolution to this situation.
Good advice lefty............

Reactions: lefty60

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Sorry to hear that.............you might check out lefty's advice and possibly get some restitution ??
I permanently banned that member............!!

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
I thought it was strange that he still had the gun for sale 2 years later.........as I had commented in an earlier post...........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.